May 12, 2005

In response to Michele's post

Here's my current best of/workout mix:
1) Walking is still honest - Against Me
2) Dai Th Flu - Deftones (the only decent deftones song)
3) 94 Hours - As I Lay Dying
4) Shit stroll - Against Me!
5) Mother Superior - Good Riddance
6) Today's Empires, tomorrows Ashes - Propaghandi
7) The Fiction We Live - From Autumn to Ashes
8) Fighter - Street Dogs
9) Eulogy for an Angel - From Autumn to Ashes
10) Killing you now - Tool cover of some other obscure band
11) Chapter Four - Avenged Sevenfold
12) Before I forget - Slipknot
13) Your sweet six six six - H.I.M.
14) Unholy confessions - Avenged Sevenfold
15) Shelter - Icon of Coil
16) Nation States - Propaghandi

Excellent workout mix if I do say so myself.

If any of you guys have some good workout songs, please post 'em in the comments. I'm always looking for new stuff, and now that I'm out of college, I'm finding it harder and harder to find music I actually like without rehashing the old bullshit I've listened to for 15 years. So, honestly, anything'd be appreciated.