March 31, 2005

What a whore

This is the bullshit I deal with at work.

This fucking printer shoots out (maybe) 1 page every 30 seconds. Every time this bitch gets a 200 page pdf file, she sends it to the printer *I* use, which is quite possibly the slowest one in the office. I've talked to this woman no less than 20 times about this, but she's literally TOO. FUCKING. LAZY. to walk the extra 20 feet to the hi-cap printer in the next room over, the one that takes up half the room and shoots out a 200 page pdf in 60 seconds.

Fucking bitch.

P.S. Did I mention she always uses the last of the paper, and she'll even go to get her print jobs, see it's out of paper, then just walk away without changing it? Yeah. She does that - so her 50,000,000 print jobs will just SIT THERE BLOCKING EVERYONE ELSES' SHIT.

I need a drink.