December 28, 2004

*News Flash* More BS from the UN

U.N. official slams U.S. as 'stingy' over aid.
But U.N. Undersecretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs Jan Egeland suggested that the United States and other Western nations were being "stingy" with relief funds, saying there would be more available if taxes were raised.
I've never been a fan of the UN, in fact I've often thought of the repercussions of us pulling out, now I've had enough. This is the first time I can ever remember the UN trying to affect US domestic policy. But wait! Jan keeps running his mouth, and continues to piss me off.
"There are several donors who are less generous than before in a growing world economy," he said, adding that politicians in the United States and Europe "believe that they are really burdening the taxpayers too much, and the taxpayers want to give less. It's not true. They want to give more."
This numbskull need to learn one thing really quick. Government != Charity. The US is the most giving country in the world. We lead everyone is government and private charity. Besides as the shitweasels on the left would tell you, "Why do we send money overseas when people are homeless here?" I'm done with the UN, I'm imposing a restraining order against myself. I'm hearby never allowed within 1000 miles of New York City. Fuck you Kofi.