September 16, 2004

Some choice campaign slogans for Kerry

via Iowahawk

I Will Keep Our Enemies Guessing, Too
Projecting American Strength Through Intricately Complex Nuance
The Thinking Man's Self-Confessed War Criminal
Vote For Me or My Running Mate Will Sue
Those Atrocity Stories? Dude, I Was Just Shitting You
I Will Do For You the Many Wonderous Things I Have Done For Massachusetts
Fear Not, America, I Have Deigned to Lead You
I Will Never Recuse My UN Ambassador from the Vote to Ask for a Permission Slip to Defend This Country
The Next Time America is Attacked, I Promise To Open Up a Carafe of Whupass
Post-Emptive Leadership For A Safer World
I Have Three Words For George Bush -- Bring It On
I Have Five More Words For George Bush -- Call Off Your On-Bringers

Restoring America's Seat At The Global Popular Table
Come Home Again, America... No Wait, Stay There Again
There Once Was A Man From Nantucket, If You Get My Drift