June 28, 2004

Michael Moore the propagandist

Realizing that I just spent way to much time putting together a list of links, de-bunking MM's political fiction movie released this weekend, to not share it with you. So, this is basically a link dump of some of the articles I've read about the movie. As always, I've attempted to remove the personal (fat/stupid/lazy/smelly/slovenly) attacks against Moore, b/c they don't really serve my purpose, but know they constituted about half of what I read. LOL Caveat Emptor:

The coup de grace:
Slate

Excellent read:
Jarvis

Various support documentation:
Sun Times
NY Times
Jarvis
IMAO
Jewish World Review
NY Times
LGF
Allah
NY Times
Moore Lies
Jobless Lawyer
Troester
Sisu
Kottke
Samizdata
Reason
Sully "Fahrenheit Tedium" post
Roger Simon

And finally, the infamous Moore Watch (which appear to be down). I'm sure the release of F911 has absolutely NOTHING to do with this "catastrophic database failure". Nothing what.so.ever. Go back to sleep.