May 18, 2004

Motorcyclist injures 3 children in parade

For those of you who didn't already know, I ride a motorcycle, an R6 specifically. Some of the folks I ride with act like fools on their bikes, shit like standing on the tank backwards cruising 80+ mph down the highway. Or, sitting on the tank with your legs over the front, and your GF driving the bike from your seat - basically not.smart.stuff. I avoid doing shit like that for a number of reasons: 1) I'm not that coordinated, 2) I have this fear of falling off and getting run over by a car (call me a pussy if you must) and 3) it's just stupid. However, I can let some of that stuff pass b/c those guys aren't endgangering (for the most part) other people. Odds are if they fall off in traffic, they're not going to hurt the driver who runs them over. This guy OTOH, should be tarred and feathered. What an effing retard.