May 10, 2004

Had a little too much to drink last night

So, I was watching the season finale of "All Star Survivor" last night with the roommates, and somewhere between glass of wine #4, 6 and beer # something, I decided it was a good idea to call the boss and tell him I was going to be coming in around noon today.

Apparently I left a nice rambling drunken message wishing my boss, Tony, a happy mothers day. Tony's a guy, flaming, but a guy. Fortunately, he got a kick out of it, and I still have a job. I did however, miss his birthday luncheon due to my hangover.

Oops.

And, for those of you coming in from Lagmonkey, I'll apologize now for the lack of "hot chick" pictures, I kept a relatively low profile this weekend - however I'm going to see if I can get some pics from my buddy Aaron of the club we went to Saturday night. I spent most of the weekend helping a buddy move into a new house, which I'll also post pictures of as soon as I go and take some (heh). All I gotta say about the house is $3.5 million with a $500,000+ renovation budget. O.M.F.G.